How forward-thinking groups can create collective impact together.
Sustained and meaningful educational improvement is a team endeavour. A school, or indeed an education system, can be best understood as a team of teams. Lifting the engagement and sustainable performance of our teams requires a longer-term approach that intentionally enhances team health and sustainably improves team dynamics.
This compelling and practical presentation will explore how to:
- What great teamwork looks and feels like
- Why team culture is everybody’s responsibility
- Crafting a shared direction and the importance of team mental models
- Making better use of evidence and improving the quality of decision making
- How to execute together despite busyness
- Developing team psychological safety as a platform for learning, innovation and growth
- Practical approaches for monitoring and enhancing team health over time
All of Simon’s speaking topics are available as in-person or digital sessions, and can be tailored to fit your desired length.
The Pruning Principle
Contact us to discuss your event
Reach out to our events team to discuss your event and book a workshop that is specially made for your audience.