Leading educational improvement in complex-relational environments.
Educational leaders are working to create meaningful progress despite complexity and uncertainty. Traditional improvement approaches and templates are too rigid and often frustrate rather than enable leaders in this work. Agile Leadership provides a clear method and practical tools for leading continuous improvement in dynamic educational settings. It empowers leaders to sharpen their focus, take responsive action and learn their way towards local, sustainable change.
In this compelling presentation, you will:
- Understand the growing importance of leading with agility
- Unpack the three core practices of agile leaders
- Examine how to craft strategic clarity
- Learn how to build momentum through rapid cycles
- Consider how to harness lean monitoring to learn and adjust
- Apply simple tools to embed new leadership habits
The Pruning Principle
Contact us to discuss your event
Reach out to our events team to discuss your event and book a workshop that is specially made for your audience.