How forward-thinking groups can create collective impact together.
Sustained and meaningful educational improvement is a team endeavor. A school, or indeed an education system, can be best understood as a team of teams. Lifting the engagement and sustainable performance of our teams requires a longer-term approach which intentionally enhances team health and sustainably improves team dynamics.
This practical session explores:
- What great teamwork looks and feels like
- Why team culture is everybody’s responsibility
- Crafting a shared direction and the importance of team mental models
- Making better use of evidence and improving the quality of decision making
- How to execute together despite busyness
- Developing team psychological safety as a platform for learning, innovation and growth
- Practical approaches for monitoring and enhancing team health over time