NSW CATHOLIC SCHOOLSCurriculum Implementation Collaboration
The Curriculum Implementation Collaborative is an initiative developed in partnership between Breakspear Learning and Catholic Schools NSW as a dynamic and practical professional learning response. It will provide content, community and support to ensure all leadership teams are equipped to make meaningful progress every term.
This program is delivered by Dr Simon Breakspear. Read more about Simon here >
🚩 This community program would be designed for leaders and their leadership teams who are currently working in NSW Catholic primary schools.
Across the Year, School Leadership Teams will have access to:
- 4 x half-day live-streamed Digital Workshop Sessions (3 hours each)*
Read more about these sessions below
- 4 x Momentum Sessions (1 hour)
Check-in sessions run during the middle of each term to support problem-solving and sustain momentum
- Additional videos and tools that can be accessed at any time
Available on-demand to help school teams make effective use of their leadership meeting times
- Optional smaller working groups via our online platform
Digital Workshop Sessions
These are collaborative problem-solving and action-planning sessions which are delivered fully online (through Zoom). We will focus on school-based curriculum implementation leadership, and aim to provide guidance, strategies and tools that can be used on the ground in schools.
A recording of these sessions will be made available for all participants.
WORKSHOP DATES & TIMES
The digital workshops will be held from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
- Tuesday, 13 February
- Wednesday, 8 May
- Wednesday, 31 July
- Wednesday, 6 November
- School team pricing (1-7 members): $1,500 plus GST
- Small school (less than 150 students): $750 plus GST
- For system/diocesan-wide bulk enrolment please contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the form below with your details. If you have any questions we’d be happy to help! Reach out to Renee on email@example.com