Better practice. Better teams. Better teacher learning.
Learning Sprints provides a simple, effective and field-tested approach to support your teachers in continually enhancing their practice.
Engagement in Learning Sprints supports the adoption of evidence-informed practices and enables educators to collectively plan, act and evaluate their impact. The approach is aligned with the existing research evidence into the features of effective teacher professional learning and the science of behaviour change.
Learn how to:
- Better identify and address their students’ most pressing learning needs
- Make more effective use of available team collaboration time, supported by clear tools and protocols
- Benefit from more relevant, job embedded professional learning that focuses on practical teaching and learning challenges in their classrooms
- More effectively share and spread best practices
- Better adopt and embed the use of research-informed practice and evaluate their impact through formative assessment
- Deepen their pedagogical content knowledge and be inspired to continually improve
- Build trust within and across teacher teams and take collective action to help each other to improve