How educators can solve the toughest learning challenges.
How can educator teams harness innovation processes to create better learning outcomes in their unique local contexts?
Educators are being asked to raise the bar of supporting students to achieve higher-order knowledge and skills, and meet the needs of more diverse learners than ever before. Harnessing disciplined innovation approaches drawn from both inside and outside of education, Simon will show how educators can take an evidence-informed and high-impact approach to innovation.
This provocative and practical session explores:
- Why educational innovation has often become a distraction
- Clarifying and understanding the problems worth solving
- Taking collaborative action through high-impact, high-trust agile teams
- De-risking innovation through rapid cycles of disciplined inquiry
- Using and generating evidence to inform and steer innovation processes
- Accelerating learning through peer and school networks