- Protocols provide a structured process and template to support educator teams to address common challenges and deepen important conversations.
- They can be run during 10-30 minute pockets of collaborative time.
- Different protocols help teams to move through distinctive stages of thinking and sharing to achieve a desired purpose.
- Protocols help to ensure that progress is made and everyone’s voice is heard, even when group members are tired and feeling overloaded.
- By capturing thinking in a shared visual template, educators can make their thinking about practice explicit and open to the input of their colleagues