LIVE Online Professional Development Event
Better Together: How educators can embrace new ways of working to enhance their collective impact.
Early Bird Offer: Register before the 22nd October 2021 and receive a 10% discount.
Start the school year by joining Dr Simon Breakspear and Dr Adam Fraser for a workshop which will explore ways that you can enhance teamwork and school culture in order to reduce pressure, increase fulfilment, and create meaningful progress on the things that matter most in 2022.
In this highly-practical professional learning day for teachers we will focus on:
- Why school culture is everybody’s responsibility
- What great teamwork looks and feels like
- How psychological safety enables growth through challenge and innovation
- Practical tools to enhance professional dialogue about teaching and learning
- Embracing the process of evolving and growing as a professional
- How to take practical steps to improve collaborative practices to enhance our impact on students
Will a recording be made available? A recording of this webinar will be available for 2 weeks post event. The recording may take up to 24-48 hrs before it is available for viewing.
How will I watch it? We will be using the Zoom platform and you will receive a link.
What is the cost? The price has been scaled for school size, please review the event brochure for pricing.
When is the event? Friday, 28 January 2022. 10:00AM – 12:15PM (AEDT)