New ways of working to enable continuous school improvement.
Changing times call for educators who can solve problems and create progress despite the complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty that they face. Yet, traditional approaches to leading school improvement are too rigid and linear to support leaders to engage in this human and complex work of change. Agile Leadership provides a dynamic approach for leading continuous school improvement that enables leaders at all levels to sharpen their focus, build momentum and lead a collective and sustainable learning journey.
This compelling and practical presentation will explore how to:
- Understand the complexity of sustainable improvement
- Embrace agile mindsets to thrive in times of change
- Focus on the right work in the right sequence
- Gain cut-through in implementation despite setbacks
- Harness lean monitoring to course-correct through change