How to create impact despite complexity and resistance.
Changing times call for great leaders who can create progress in learning despite complexity, ambiguity and resistance.
Around the world, schools are under pressure to deliver on new and broader outcomes; utilise evidence-based practices; and create innovative new learning designs.
Agile leadership provides a dynamic approach to leading change that will enable leaders to adapt quickly, continuously learn and iterate towards an effective solution.
In this compelling and deeply practical presentation, Simon explores:
- How to adopt an agile mindset to thrive despite uncertainty and complexity
- Creating a bias towards action and using prototyping to accelerate learning
- Building effective teams that can take intelligent risks and innovate
- Harnessing evidence to guide continuous improvement
- The importance of developing relational trust